Click here to get to my essay blog!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hey Check this blog out!

Ok... So I know that the seventh graders were taking their blogs a different way and having them just more relaxed and calm so I have some stories about the Justin Bieber concert on a differernt blog and I didn't want it to take up this blog so Iwas wondering you guys wouldn't mind going on to the other blog and maybe comenting! :)

so here is the url... http://justinbieber-rox.blogspot.com/

Please... no haters... haha... and if you want to say something please have it nice! Haha! :)
Thank you!
~Sammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
P.S. there is a video I took at the concert but it does not work at school! haha... so if you really want to see it go home and watch it. It is of Justin singing With You by Chris Brown... its really good... he sings it all by himself... with no mucic or anything...haha.... Oh, and just to let you know you can comment on the video too!
Thanks guys!

3 comments:

  1. I love your voice -- always have -- but be sure you don't swing the pendulum too far in the other direction. I need to speak with the 7th graders about being a bit more formal in their writing construction, and they still look to the 8th grade for direction, so keep tight on what you do with language. If it becomes too much like a Facebook page, we have problems. Meanwhile, the topics are hilarious, and the way your voice has a more natural place to come out is really a positive thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Johnson! There is a guy named Harvy who is stalking my other blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Kidding! I found out that it was Taylor and few of my other friends... haha! Silly Taylor. what can we ever do with her? haha

    ReplyDelete