Click here to get to my essay blog!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Most Important Things in Life~

Sitting by the beach, feeling the warm air all around me, I wish that I would never leave. As I sit on white sand beaches of Hawaii I think to myself that this is a place to get away from the world around you. No politics, no gossip, no rumors, nothing is going on. By yourself, sitting as the waves crash on the shore and the seagulls fly through the air. I sit pondering, and I soon want this to be my new home. Move and live here: why not? Nothing could be any better. Then I think that I wouldn't really know anybody. My entire family lives back at home, all my friends, my future collage, and career. This would be the best place to live, but I would lose everything in my life that is most important to me.

2 comments:

  1. This is really good Samm! I like how descriptive you were! and it's true! One amazing thing can leave everything that is important to us. One thing though. In the middle of your paragraph, where it says "I sitting pondering,..." I think it is supposed to say Im. But other wise Nice Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! I forgot to change that. Haha.

    ReplyDelete