Click here to get to my essay blog!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Floating Down The River...-----Yay! I finally got my poem onto my blog... it's not set up right but now you can at least read it!

Standing by the river

All by my self…

With no one around me

I listen to the peaceful sounds

The birds crowing

The trees moving

And the water moving

Down the river…

I see a reflection of me

Then I see a stuffed bunny

Floating down the river

Maybe a little girls' or boys'

Dropped in and never able to see it again

Maybe it was special

I think of something special

My blanket

I don't know how it would feel

To loose something so special

I would be devastated

They must have been devastated

Loosing something you will never see again...

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty good. It has a original topic that most would't think of and that makes it more interesting. If you were to change something however you might want to keep it one color because the two colors take away from the flow of the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good and interesting. your voice was cool, kind of mysterious and soothing and i dont really know how to explain it, but it was awesome

    ReplyDelete